Rent an Automatic Polaris Slingshot!
Pick up 2 pm return Noon
Later return times so you can sleep in after a night on the town!!!
Fully Automatic Slingshots starting at 285 per Night!
200 miles per night/$0.75 each after that.
*NOTE* All pick-up times are 2pm to 5pm and all returns must be made by noon no matter what time you pick-up. This is so people can rent after you!
We require all of our customers to meet the following general requirements:
- You must have a current, valid U.S. or State or International drivers license.
- You must be at least 21 years of age.
- You must demonstrate adequate riding skills.
- You agree not to allow anyone other than yourself or other authorized renters under your rental agreement to operate your rental slingshot.
- You must process a $500 refundable deposit on your credit card.
- We are by reservation only: You must complete a reservation online or over the phone in order to secure your rental. Under no circumstances will we cancel another customers reservation in order to accommodate your reservation, regardless of the number of vehicles rented or duration of the rental.
We require all of our customers to meet the following insurance requirements:
- Insurance is Required
- You are required to purchase state mandated minimum liability insurance from our insurance provider. The cost for this is $15.00 per night. This insurance is mandatory and you will need to go to https://mbainsurance.net/motorcycle/ and enter 202659 as the policy number. This cannot be done until you are within 7 days of your reservation.
- Medical insurance is not provided and is the responsibility of the customer.
- All coverage and waivers are subject to the terms and conditions of the rental contract and do not include coverage for property, personal or otherwise, or damage as a result of negligence on the part of the renter or passenger for any illegal use of the motorcycle or its use under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If you are ill, or sick, or on any prescription or over the counter medication you cannot operate our motorcycles.
- Keep in mind you are responsible for the operation of your rental slingshot.
- Only persons that meet the above requirements AND have purchased the MBA policy as outlined above are allowed to operate the rental.
Late Return Policy:
If the vehicle is not returned at the agreed upon time, the renter or authorized credit card holder will be charged an additional $150 for the first hour then $50.00 per hour for each hour that you return the vehicle late. Renter will be allowed a 5 minutes grace period before the late fee is put into effect. Please plan ahead for weather/traffic delays accordingly as the return time is the renter’s responsibility. Please remember that there is usually another renter that is picking up shortly after you return.
Cancellation/Reschedule policy (Weather concerns):
Cancellations made 8 days (or more) before the reservation will be charged a 15% service fee. Cancellations within 7 days of the rental will receive a refund of 50% of reservation cost
If you choose not to pick up your rental due to any concerns such as weather and need to reschedule, you will be charged a 25% reschedule fee.
If for any reason the rental vehicle gets damaged, the amount needed for the repair will be deducted out of your security deposit or charged back to the credit card on file. You are responsible for all damage done to the rental while in your possession. The insurance policy you purchased from MBA has a $2500 deductible. By booking a reservation with us, you: authorize us to process a separate credit/debit card voucher in your name for any damage charges up to the $2500 insurance deductible. You do have the option to use your own insurance in an event there is a claim.
By booking a reservation with us, you: authorize us to process a separate credit/debit card voucher in your name for all Charges, including Tolls and Violations, mileage overages, violations and additional fees as outlined in this agreement; and authorize us to release your billing/rental information to third parties for billing/processing purposes.
Rear tire wear:
The rear tire is susceptible to excess wear if drivers spin (i.e. burn-out, fast acceleration, etc.). At the time of check out a tire depth gauge will be used to measure the rear tire tread depth in mm. Wear more than 0.5mm per 1 night of rental, will be charged an abnormal wear fee of $100 per mm used.