Rent a Polaris Slingshot!
$200.00 per Night
Pick up 11 am return 10am
Al Friday and Saturday rentals require a two day reservation! If you pick-up Friday you will return Sunday at 10 am, Saturday pick-ups return on Monday at 10 am. You can always return sooner, just let us know!
We require all of our customers to meet the following general requirements:
- You must have a current, valid U.S. or State or International drivers license.
- You must be at least 21 years of age.
- You must demonstrate adequate riding skills.
- You agree not to allow anyone other than yourself or other authorized renters under your rental agreement to operate your rental slingshot.
- You must process a $500 refundable deposit on your credit card.
- We are by reservation only: You must complete a reservation online or over the phone in order to secure your rental. Under no circumstances will we cancel another customers reservation in order to accommodate your reservation, regardless of the number of vehicles rented or duration of the rental.
We require all of our customers to meet the following insurance requirements:
- Insurance is required
- You are required to purchase state mandated minimum liability insurance from our insurance provider. The cost for this is $15.00 per night. This insurance is mandatory and you will need to go to https://mbainsurance.net/motorcycle/ and enter 202561 as the policy number. This cannot be done until you are within 7 days of your reservation.
- Medical insurance is not provided and is the responsibility of the customer.
- If for any reason our slingshot gets damaged the amount needed for the repair will be deducted out of your security deposit or charged back to the credit card on file. You are responsible for all damage done to the rental while in your posession.
- All coverage and waivers are subject to the terms and conditions of the rental contract and do not include coverage for property, personal or otherwise, or damage as a result of negligence on the part of the renter or passenger for any illegal use of the motorcycle or its use under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If you are ill, or sick, or on any prescription or over the counter medication you cannot operate our motorcycles.
- Keep in mind you are responsible for the operation of your rental slingshot.
If the vehicle is not returned at the agreed upon time, the renter will be charged an additional $35.00 per hour for each hour that you return the vehicle late. Renter will be allowed a 15 minutes grace period before the late fee is put into effect. Please remember that there is usually another renter that is picking up shortly after you return.