Rules are not meant to be broken!
Rules of the road
The deductible is based on the value of the rented vehicle. The deductible is 2% of the vehicle’s stated replacement value, with a minimum of $500 and a maximum of $1,500. The Renter is responsible for the deductible, which can range from $500 to $1,500 on the Physical Damage and Comprehensive & Collision coverages in the event of a damage claim. The deductible is the responsibility of the Renter.
The policy information is available online – here is a link that explains the coverage provided during the reservation. The insurance provider will pay for sudden, direct, and accidental loss to the listed vehicle for perils covered under our Comprehensive & Collision coverage. The insurance provides coverage for exterior damages caused by the renter during the rental period. The collision coverage will cover when damages are sustained to the rental as the result of an impact with an object or another vehicle or the upset of the vehicle regardless of fault.
Allowable miles and generator usage are based on paid days. So if you paid for three days than you get 3 times the allowable usage of the generator and mileage, etc. Charges will accrue for any usage over that as per the listed amount.
- No smoking or vaping of any kind inside the RV, any evidence will be subject to a $500.00 “additional” cleaning fee. This allows for ozone treatment.
- All “optional fees” are optional unless task is not done prior to return. RV should be returned in the same condition as it was at the time it was rented out (picked up by you) i.e. full gas tank, full propane, grey and black tank emptied and flushed out.
- No off road travels or out of country locations permitted.
- No walking, sitting, standing, or lounging on top of the roof.
- Pets allowed (with $100 pet fee, 3 max) but owner takes full responsibility for any damages or excessive odors.
- Only use biodegradable, RV and marine type bath tissue that we supply or that you have.
- Ensure all doors, cabinets and drawers are closed and locked before driving RV (this includes all undercarriage compartments, refrigerator, overhead vents in hallway and bathrooms, bathroom doors, master bedroom door, etc.) to avoid damage while the RV is in motion (trust me!).
- Refuel Policy: RV should be returned with (at least) the same amount of gas provided at pick up, or renters will be subject to $50 refuel fee plus actual fuel cost.
- Dumping Policy: Renter is responsible for emptying both gray and black (septic) tanks before returning RV to owner. Failure to do so will result in a $50 dumping fee. Empty Black first, then Grey, then flush out tanks.
- Towing Policy: Please let us know in advance if you plan to tow anything behind the RV during the rental period. You must bring your own flat-towing equipment and tow weight must not exceed 5,000 lbs. Renter must bring all other compatible equipment to tow their personal vehicle and it is required that you have a braking system installed in your towed vehicle. We keep the hitches locked at all times to prevent misuse. We charge a flat $100 tow fee.
- Appliances: The A/C, slide-out(s), generator, awning, radio, microwave, stove, oven, television, etc. are convenience items. If any malfunctions should occur with any of these items, NO compensation will be made to you. For assistance, you are advised to consult the informational material in the RV or contact owners.
- RV Content: Renters agree to return the RV with all original contents in place to include any and all convenience items, inventory items, and any optional items requested in this rental agreement. When renters are away from RV, all doors including undercarriage should remain locked to prevent theft and overhead vents in bathroom and hallway should be closed to prevent water damage in the event of rain. Awning should not be opened during strong winds or while away from RV to prevent damage. If any inventory items are damaged or missing at the time of the delivery, renter risks forfeiture of some or all of the security deposit, at the owner’s discretion.
- There will be no refunds for early returns. Please inform us in advance if you plan to return early or if you are running late. Any drop-off after 5pm CST will result in an additional charges per number 15 below. It is inadequate to perform drop off inspections in the dark as it does not allow for a proper visual inspection. Please plan your travel accordingly to meet pick-up and drop-off times.
- Extending Rental Dates. You are responsible for reviewing this Agreement to ensure that all rentals costs and rental dates are correct. If you wish to extend the rental period, you must call us for approval. If you do not return at the scheduled drop-off time on the scheduled Rental Period End Date and you have not called us for approval to extend the rental period, you will be charged additional rental day(s), and any inconvenience fees incurred by the next renter. Please remember that our units are usually booked by other families picking up as quickly as the next day.
- Late fee of $125 for up to 7pm on scheduled return day. Returns after 7pm will be an additional nights charge in addition to the $125 late fee. All late returns are subject to owner availability.
- By taking possession of this rental you are agreeing that you were given the full walk-through of the RV and have found that everything with the vehicle is found to be acceptable, is as advertised, and in proper working order. You also agree that the services you purchased are considered rendered upon your predeparture inspection of the vehicle, signing of this contract, and leaving with the vehicle to start your reserved rental dates.
- The delivery charge does not include the price of fuel or DEF (if required). The actual price of fuel and DEF will be added to the end of the reservation. All tanks leave our lot full and will be filled upon return.